Geotextiles Non-woven geotextile
Non-woven geotextile - an innovative material that is made by technology, without the use of synthetic components. Due to the excellent technical and operational characteristics, products quickly became popular in the market and received a large number of use cases.
Production of geotextiles is based on the use of polyester or polypropylene yarn. There are a large number of varieties of geotextiles, differing in density, thickness, dimensions of the roll, technical characteristics.All types of products are made in accordance with the requirements of regulatory documents, have a long lifespan, are not exposed to the negative effects of climatic loads, harmful microorganisms, moisture and mold.
You can buy high quality non-woven geotextiles at affordable prices made by Slavros. The plant is one of the leading manufacturers of such products, has offices in more than 37 regions and now we are in African countries. We offer customers a variety of thickness, composition and characteristics of materials, we guarantee the reliability, durability and durability of products.
Varieties of non-woven geotextiles
The main purpose of geotextiles is to filter groundwater, the separation of soil layers. The material has a wide range of use in the construction and repair of various buildings and structures, strengthening of slopes, in the construction of dams, dams and other large structures. According to the production method, woven and non-woven geotextiles are isolated.
The most popular on the market are rolls of nonwoven material. in our country thermally, bonded material is in high demand. When performing the process, polyester or polypropylene fibers are heated and fixed together. The resulting coating is well permeable to water in the transverse direction, is highly durable and resistant to mechanical stress.
Another type of nonwoven fabric is needle-punched geotextile. Polyester or polypropylene fibers are pulled through special needles through a special material. The finished coating also has high strength, can pass moisture both along and across. Products are able to withstand heavy loads and are not subjected to deformations when weather conditions change.
Both of these types of nonwoven geotextiles have certain features that are suitable for mounting on various objects. Material is delivered in rolls of various lengths and widths. The density of products differ depending on the purpose and features of use. Reasonable price and excellent technical characteristics determine the high demand for products.
The use of non-woven geotextiles
High-quality and durable geotextiles visually resemble dense felt fabric. To enhance the material is subjected to heat treatment. Microscopic fibers are applied to the surface, after which geotextiles heat sintering elements. Finished products have excellent technical characteristics and can be used for the following purposes:
- Reinforcement of weak soil is the main use of nonwoven geotextiles. The material evenly distributes the load on the soil, does not allow it to crumble and fall.
- Waterproofing membranes are closed non-woven geotextile to protect against damage caused by mechanical and climatic loads.
- With the help of geotextiles, you can organize a green roof. Moisture and precipitation will not penetrate inside, while the appearance of the roof will organically complement the interior of any object.
- Geotextiles are actively used in works on landscaping sites. Application in landscape design is one of the options for using the material.
- By means of a cloth it is possible to execute drainage branches. The walls and foundation of the house will be reliably protected from moisture and premature loss of performance.
- With the help of geotextiles, it is possible to avoid silting up of loose layers of earth, to evenly distribute the weight of a building to the ground.
- The material is used as an additional reinforcement of reinforcing systems in the construction and repair of industrial, warehouse, residential facilities.
When creating artificial reservoirs, laying a nonwoven fabric allows you to keep the shape of the pit unchanged, prevent water from entering the ground, and avoid shedding the walls. Due to the high strength, the canvas resists the roots of plants, does not allow them to destroy the bottom and walls of the reservoir.
The advantages of materials:
Non-woven geotextiles are one of the most sought-after products of Slavros. The main advantage of using the material is to reduce the operating costs of various objects. Roads built with the use of the canvas on weak soils can be operated with minimal repairs for several seasons.