Geotextiles Drainage Geotextiles
Geotextiles for drainage systems is a versatile material with a wide range of uses. Strength, elasticity, ability to withstand significant mechanical and climatic loads makes the canvas one of the best options to choose from. Geotextiles are acquired by large companies, small firms and private customers to perform various works.
There are several varieties of drainage geotextiles on the market that are distinguished by their density, thickness, overall dimensions and composition. Depending on the use, various types of canvas can be selected. Products of this type are used in construction and repair, construction of various sewer systems.
You can buy drainage geotextiles from us directly the manufacturer, at a wholesale price. Our products are certified, has good quality. For details, contact the manager of our company by phone +7 (495) 252 75 95 or e-mail.
Drainage geotextiles of the Slavros trademark
The main materials used in the production of geotextiles are polyester and polypropylene. Highquality raw materials are processed on modern equipment, which allows to obtain a canvas with high elasticity and rigidity, of porous type.Thanks to similar technical characteristics, the canvas is used for the following purposes:
- As the main filter of contaminated water entering the soil.
- For the organization of highquality and durable drainage system on a personal plot, during the construction of production facilities, roads and for other purposes.
- The canvas is actively used to strengthen the soil, especially in places with soft, loose, marshy, crumbling soil. Due to the use of the canvas, it is possible to avoid ground creep, to make the life of the object longer. Reduce maintenance costs.
- With the help of drainage geotextiles, the slopes of natural landscape are strengthened, as well as embankments of bridges and highways.
- The material is actively used in landscape design and land improvement works.
Depending on the brand, geotextiles can withstand loads from 100 to 800 g / m3. With high-quality installation in compliance with the requirements of the manufacturer, cases of failure of the drainage layer, ruptures and deformation of the material are practically excluded.
The advantages of the material
Drainage textiles reliably protects building structures from destruction and reducing technical characteristics, as it increases the bearing capacity of the soil, eliminates the effect of plant roots and sharp objects on the foundation. The use of the material allows you to save on construction, maintenance and repair. The advantages of geotextiles include:
- Installation of the canvas does not require much time and labor.
- During long-term operation, the coating is not destroyed or deformed. Temperature drops, high humidity, exposure to chemically active substances do not adversely affect the characteristics of the canvas.
- Drainage geotextiles have a large number of uses, is a versatile and practical material.
- Due to its strength and elasticity, damage to the canvas is practically excluded when in contact with sharp and hard objects.
- Reasonable price makes geotextiles one of the best materials for performing drainage works.
- Ecological purity of the material and the absence of harmful excretions into the soil are different from other similar products.
The advantages of drainage geotextiles become apparent when choosing products that suit the use case. The installation technology recommended by the manufacturer must also be observed.
Types of drainage textiles
The most popular type of drainage geotextile is needle-punched material. The advantages of the canvas are high strength and good throughput. Geotextiles of this type are made of polyester or polypropylene fiber, ground on a special machine.
The fiber fractions are divided into thin threads, after which the components are pressed into a solid canvas.The blank is passed through a needle-punching machine, the threads are intertwined into a strong and reliable structure.The finished material is elastic, easily allows the passage of water and air, and it can be used for reinforcement.
Another type of geotextile is thermally bonded fabric. In terms of strength and throughput, the material is not inferior to the needlepunched, but during operation, pores can become clogged with small fractions of garbage. In the production of geotextiles, the constituent polyester fibers are heated and molded into a finished web. The material is well resistant to temperature and humidity, mechanical loads.
Areas of use
Drainage geotextiles have a large number of use cases. With the help of materials, it is possible to ensure the removal of groundwater from the foundation and walls of the building. As a result, the operational life of structures is significantly increased.