Geogrid from "NPK Slavros" is a reliable and durable reinforcement of soils of different types. The largest domestic manufacturer of geomaterials for 17 years has proven the quality of their products to important facilities in Russia:
- KAD SPb;
- highways M4 "Don", M58 " Amur»;
- Northern, Gorkovskaya Railways;
The reliability of the supplier of geosynthetics "NPK Slavros" says constant cooperation with the giants of the automotive and oil industries Hyundai, Toyota, "Rosneft".
Our plant offers to buy a geogrid in offices of Moscow, St. Petersburg or on production in Ryazan. The official website represents the full model range, including bulk, flat, and one biaxial composite mesh. The technical Department will help you choose the right size, advise on the design, installation of material on site, provide certificates and other documentation.
- GOST R 55028 - 2012
- GOST R 56338 - 2015
- GOST R 55029 - 2012
- GOST R 56419 - 2015
- ODM 218.2.046 - 2014
What is geogrid?
Geogrid - a flat geosynthetic material having through cells of regular stable shape, the dimensions of which exceed the largest size of the cross-section of the ribs, formed by extrusion, bonding, thermal bonding or interlacing ribs, resisting tension (external loads) and acting as a strengthening of the structure.
Functions that this geosynthetic material can perform:
- Reinforcement of the lower layers of pavement
- Reinforcement of asphalt concrete pavement layers
Application of geosynthetic grid
Geomaterials are intended for stabilization of mobile (washed out) soils, creation of drainage layers. The design of the geogrid from the manufacturer dictates the scope of its use.
Two-dimensional grid is used on horizontal surfaces for reinforcement of the roadway, separation of auxiliary (passive) layers. Uniaxial cells are elongated in the longitudinal direction, reliably increase the bearing capacity of road pavement and asphalt concrete pavement.
Flat geosynthetic material having through cells of the correct stable form, the dimensions of which exceed the largest size of the cross-section of the ribs, formed by extrusion, bonding, thermal bonding or interlacing of the ribs, resisting tension (external loads) and acting as a strengthening of the structure.
Biaxial meshes evenly distribute static, dynamic loads on the surface. They are laid to strengthen the landslide areas in landscape design and prevent deformation of flat areas:
- tennis court;
- access roads to oil and gas fields;
- the runways of airfields;
- parking of cars, trucks;
- children's, sports towns;
- park, Bicycle, pedestrian paths.
The cost of a geogrid of two-dimensional design is cheaper than three-dimensional, but the plane loses volume on spheres of application.
When you want to create a thick stabilization layer using a lattice of wide polymer tapes. Cell rigidly reinforced with a large amount otsypnoy rocks. Geogrids for gravel, gravel used in private and industrial construction, fixing horizontal, sloping soil. Geogrid volumetric type used in landscape design, road construction industry:
- construction of retaining walls with different angles;
- strengthening of coastal zones, riverbeds and canals, shores of reservoirs with stagnant water (ponds, lakes);
- creation of artificial hills, fences, stepped terraces;
- arrangement of lawns, Alpine hills, flower beds;
- alignment of garden, local areas;
- increasing the strength of the road and railway tracks in the construction, reconstruction, repair;
- fixing soil on slopes, slopes of roads, about bridge bearings;
- anti-erosion mask device for weak soils;
- laying of temporary roads with the help of sand, soil, solid bulk materials;
- strengthening of pipeline trenches;
- construction of dams.
Volumetric geogrid in rolls produce perforated and non-perforated type. The first is used to increase the drainage properties of the reinforcing layer in road construction in wetlands or in regions with high rainfall.
Advantages of geogrid
- Provide consolidated operation of the road base layers;
- High degree of material strength;
- Low elongation;
- can be produced with different cell sizes;
- Easy to transport material;
- Reduce construction costs and ease of work;
The price of the geogrid depends on the material, method of manufacture:
- basalt fiber;
- polyester tapes;
- polypropylene fiber.
The composition and geometry of the grid affect the ways of use, place of installation, type of filler. Engineers of "NPK Slavros" will select the standard size in accordance with the construction project, taking into account the category of soil on the site and the location of the nearest quarries for the extraction of bulk materials. Properties of geosynthetics:
- environmentally friendly-inorganic polymers are used in the manufacture;
- resistance to solar ultraviolet;
- corrosion resistance;
- inertness in contact with chemical compounds-oils, acids, alkalis;
- resistance to decay;
- minimum service life of 35 years;
- stretching, fastening can be done by workers without special skills;
- easy storage, delivery of rolls.
The combination of rigidity, strength and flexibility allows you to lay polymer, fabric mesh on the surface with any relief.
Types of materials for geogrids
Cloth grilles are made of plastic textile, sewing tape special filaments or connecting by ultrasonic welding. Polyethylene does not contain toxic impurities, can withstand a temperature of -55+55 °C. Textile material is cheaper than polymer extrusion, but inferior in terms of strength, stiffness.
Polymers that are used for the production of geogrids-polyester, polypropylene. Both fibers are weakly deformed under tension, resistant to temperature changes, have increased resistance to mechanical stress. Polypropylene rolls of geomaterials are lighter than polyester, but other parameters are the same.
A separate type of raw materials for the production of geosynthetic products – basalt, glass fibers with polymer processing to protect against mechanical damage. Filaments of basalt, reinforced cement concrete, brick masonry.
The fiberglass protects the asphalt from cracking.Polymer, fabric gratings are made of flat, three-dimensional configuration. The choice of design dictates the scope of application, territorial conditions, economic profitability."