Drainage geo-composite is a geosynthetic material consisting of a polymer (synthetic or natural) continuous matrix that acts as a bridge for all components of the material, and a reinforcing component.
The “Slavros” company is engaged in the production and wholesale of drainage mats, as well as other geosynthetic materials. We cooperate with such organizations as Gazprom, Russian Railways, Avtoban and many others.
- GOST R 55028 - 2012
- ODM 218.3.049 - 2015
- ODM 218.2.046 - 2014
Scope of the drainage composite
- drainage of solid waste TBO landfills and PO;
- mining industry facilities;
- areas with a large influx of water into the drainage layer;
- reconstruction sites with the broadening of the carriageway in conditions of unsecured elevation of the bottom of the pavement above the groundwater level (long standing surface water);
- areas of reconstruction with widening of the carriageway, when it is technologically difficult or technically impossible (low embankments) to increase the thickness of the sand drainage layer of the pavement widening with the deepening of its base below the surface of the existing pavement;
- anti-erosion protection of slopes, excavations, trenches;
- road sections of high technical categories with improved capital types of coatings at 2.3 types of terrain in the II-III roadclimatic zones, if the roadbed is composed of silty soils;
- weakened areas prone to frost-heaving sections of roads (creation of transverse overhangs within the curb during repair and maintenance of roads);
- Highly effective and economical alternative to traditional drainage systems from crushed stone.
- slight deformation of the material. (Large loads arising from the pressure of the soil or work during compaction, slightly reduce the watercarrying capacity of the mats);
- high chemical resistance.(The grid from polyethylene of low pressure and nonwoven polyester geotextiles has high chemical and biological resistance);
- cost savings. ("Slavros" drainage mats with a fairly small thickness and good water-carrying capacity, as well as drainage of crushed stone, significantly reduce the cost of excavation and laying of crushed stone);
- high water carrying capacity. (The water-carrying capacity of “Slavros” drainage mats corresponds to a layer of crushed stone 10–15 cm high);
- ow weight (One roll of drainage mat weighs about 45 kg, and replaces up to 25 tons of crushed stone);
- simplicity of work with mats.